Fisherman's Prayer: I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast,I then most humbly pray, when in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep that in His mercy I be judged BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Life and Death

So in the past weeks it has seemed to be all about death! My daddy and Uncle Vance, who for now is still alive but being transferred to hospice. Today my cousin Cheryl called with some good news! Her son Christopher is a new daddy to a baby boy! Don't have all the details as far as weight and all that, heck I don't even know his name! LOL!

3 comments:

bjfletch said...

Congrates to your cousin and your family!

WWGrlLuvs2Run said...

thanks he was just over 7 pounds 21 1/2 inches. Ayden Christopher

bjfletch said...

ahh, I like the name!